- It’s 1984: together in electric dreams May 26, 2015
- Leaving Barbary Lane: when life mirrors fiction and all good things come to an end May 26, 2015
- Wolf Hall – one of the best things on TV in a generation March 12, 2015
- 1960: World Port March 9, 2015
- He a senior politician, fallen from grace, she a society beauty March 8, 2015
muminamerc on It’s 1984: together in e… thejjmg on It’s 1984: together in e… thejjmg on Wolf Hall – one of the b… Striving to be Norma… on Sailor and solider dancing,… thejjmg on 1960: World Port
Tag Archives: french
What a week. Intensive language learning really does take it out of you. It’s been a good, though tiring, week. Feel too mentally knackered to write too much else. I yo-yo between thinking “wow, I know a fair amount” and … Continue reading
This sign was on the front door of the cafe we went to in Collioure. Made me chuckle. Très français!
“L’Ivresse du plaisir” Note: This link now appears to be dead.