- It’s 1984: together in electric dreams May 26, 2015
- Leaving Barbary Lane: when life mirrors fiction and all good things come to an end May 26, 2015
- Wolf Hall – one of the best things on TV in a generation March 12, 2015
- 1960: World Port March 9, 2015
- He a senior politician, fallen from grace, she a society beauty March 8, 2015
muminamerc on It’s 1984: together in e… thejjmg on It’s 1984: together in e… thejjmg on Wolf Hall – one of the b… Striving to be Norma… on Sailor and solider dancing,… thejjmg on 1960: World Port
Tag Archives: illustration
(via zelempa) This picture reminded me of my trip to Castle Howard a couple of years ago. Always been fond of Aloysius.
‘One lazy day’ ‘How do planes avoid the ash cloud?’ ‘At first I was confused by what the doctor said’ ‘Wonder Women’ ‘I don’t want to die in my sleep’ (via Chris Thornley) Love this guy’s work (English illustrator from … Continue reading
(via Tom Eckersley, Keep Britain Tidy on Flickr) Tom studied commercial art at Salford School of Art. During the 1930’s he was amongst the foremost poster artists of the period, producing much work for Shell-Mex and London Transport. His relationship … Continue reading
(via Cecy Meade @ flickr) Love this lady’s stuff. Great illustrations.