- It’s 1984: together in electric dreams May 26, 2015
- Leaving Barbary Lane: when life mirrors fiction and all good things come to an end May 26, 2015
- Wolf Hall – one of the best things on TV in a generation March 12, 2015
- 1960: World Port March 9, 2015
- He a senior politician, fallen from grace, she a society beauty March 8, 2015
muminamerc on It’s 1984: together in e… thejjmg on It’s 1984: together in e… thejjmg on Wolf Hall – one of the b… Striving to be Norma… on Sailor and solider dancing,… thejjmg on 1960: World Port
Tag Archives: male
Igors Vihrovs became the feel-good story of the 2000 Olympic floor finals. With some of the most unique tumbling of the competition, he stuck his tricky tucked double-double dismount, and earned the first Olympic gold medal for an independent Latvia.
“L’Ivresse du plaisir” Note: This link now appears to be dead.
I’ve already blogged about seeing Michelangelo’s David for the first time and I’ve also mentioned that I bought a book from one of the museums in Florence which came out a couple of years ago to commemorate the 500th anniversary … Continue reading
I wonder if anyone else watched this on Channel4 last night. Was on fairly late. All about how men are becoming obsessed with how we look as we are bombarded on a daily basis with images of the perfect male … Continue reading