- It’s 1984: together in electric dreams May 26, 2015
- Leaving Barbary Lane: when life mirrors fiction and all good things come to an end May 26, 2015
- Wolf Hall – one of the best things on TV in a generation March 12, 2015
- 1960: World Port March 9, 2015
- He a senior politician, fallen from grace, she a society beauty March 8, 2015
muminamerc on It’s 1984: together in e… thejjmg on It’s 1984: together in e… thejjmg on Wolf Hall – one of the b… Striving to be Norma… on Sailor and solider dancing,… thejjmg on 1960: World Port
Tag Archives: prague
I took this in Prague last year. I like their underground system. It has a kind of old fashioned sci-fi feel to it. This post is one I made earlier. I’m currently residing in the south of France; on holiday.